Welcome to the www.servier.ie website.
By using this site you (called hereinafter the “User”) acknowledge having read the legal notice and you undertake to comply with it.
The content of this document may undergo changes; consequently we invite you to consult the legal notice regularly.
This site (the “Site”) is owned by Servier Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd, registered in Ireland No. 46172, whose registered office is located at 19 George’s Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 ER84, Ireland and Servier (Ireland) Industries Ltd., registered in Ireland No. IE117246,whose registered office is located at Gorey Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
This site is managed by Servier Ireland, and the editor is Mr. Olivier GRYSON (link sends e-mail), acting as Director of the Electronic Information Department.
The Site is hosted by Praxis.
Publication of Directors : General Manager of Servier Laboratories Ireland Ltd. and Servier (Ireland) Industries Ltd.
Website Host : OVH SAS, having its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France – https://www.ovh.com/.
The design and production of the Website: The design and production of the Website “https://servier.com” has been undertaken by LICORN PUBLISHING, SARL, having its registered office at 101 rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris – France – https://licornpublishing.com/.
1. Intellectual property
All the content available on the Website, including, non-restrictively, the texts, graphics, pictograms, images, photographs, illustrations, sounds, audio and video data, and the Website’s tree structure, browsing plan and logos, the design and organisation of its headings, their titles, the databases, their structure and content, the trademarks (referred to hereinafter as “the Content”) is the exclusive property of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER (email@example.com), and/or, if applicable, of its licensors or partners, and as such are protected by intellectual property law or by the provisions relating to image rights.
As a consequence, any representation, whether in whole or in part, of this Site by any means whatsoever, without LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER’s express agreement is forbidden and shall constitute a counterfeiting.
The same applies for the databases appearing on the website of which SERVIER, LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER or theirs partners are the producer and which are protected by copyright.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of these trademarks or logos made from the elements of the site without LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER’s express agreement is therefore forbidden.
2. Information of a technical nature
You acknowledge having the skills necessary to access and use this site, and having checked that the computer configuration used is virus-free and in perfect working order.
You further acknowledge having been informed that the present site is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure events, maintenance reasons, computer difficulties, difficulties linked to the telecommunications networks structure or technical difficulties.
Consequently, SERVIER gives no guarantee with this regard, and cannot be held liable for any damage inherent to the said uses of the Internet network, and of the IT and telecommunications systems, in particular, although this list is not restrictive:
– poor transmission and/or reception of all data and/or information on the Internet;
– external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses;
– failure of all reception equipment or of communication lines;
– any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing satisfactory operation of the Website.
3.Accuracy of website information
All information supplied to the Users on the Website is provided without any guarantee whether expressly or tacitly, or implicit guarantees of merchantable quality, aptitude for a particular use, or absence of infringement of copyright. SERVIER strives to ensure, as far as it is able, that the information distributed on the Website is accurate and up-to-date and not modified by a third-party, when it is online.
However, it does not guarantee in any way the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information and content made available to the Users on the Website, and reserves the right to amend or to correct, at any time and without notice, the content of information and documents published on the Website.
Consequently, SERVIER declines all liability for any imprecision, inaccuracy, omission or modification relating to information available on Website, in particular in the event of a change of the statutory or legal provisions, and due to any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, in particular when it could lead to a modification of the information made available on the Website. SERVIER cannot be held liable for the content of the present pages, or for any use which may be made of it by the User, to wit in respect of all direct or indirect damage caused by access to or use of the Website by any party or, alternatively, due to it being impossible to log on to it.
4.Content of the site
SERVIER makes available to the Users information in the field of health such as press articles, training pools, date of conferences, in compliance with the specific legal and statutory obligations of pharmaceutical laboratories, and in particular with the provisions of the Public Health Code. Such information shall not be assimilated to legal or medical advice. For a medical advice, you should always consult a physician or pharmacist. In the same way, the content of the articles published on-line only binds their authors. You should keep your own clinical opinion and be critical.
Sources of information published on servier.ie are available upon request. Click here or post a request to Servier Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd, 19 George’s Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 ER84, Ireland.
5. Limitation of liability
Despite the care with which SERVIER checks these information and tools, SERVIER cannot guarantee the accuracy and updating of the content of the Site. Consequently, SERVIER shall in no way be held liable directly or indirectly in case of error, absence of availability of the information and/or presence of viruses on its site. In the same way, the content of the articles published on-line only binds their authors.
You should keep your own clinical opinion and be critical. SERVIER will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from:
- any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided on the Site;
- any intrusion by a third party on the Site resulting in a modification of its content and/or information;
- access or impossibility to access the Site, its use (including any damage linked to a virus that might affect your computer system) and/or information provided on the Site.
- credit given to any information derived directly or indirectly from the Website, from use of it, or from the use of a product to which it makes reference.
SERVIER declines all liability, express or implicit, if use of the information on the Website infringes a patent, a copyright or a registered trademark.
6. Target audience
This site is intended for residents of Ireland and/or Health Care Professionals in Ireland. This site is made up of two parts:
•A first part, intended for the public at large, and therefore freely accessible
•A second part, reserved for healthcare professionals only, i.e. for physician, pharmacist and others, and accessible after a declaration by the Internet user that he/she has such capacity, as this part of the site may contain promotional material on Servier drugs.
7. Your obligation as user
7.1. Respect of others
You have to respect the applicable laws (in particular law regarding privacy and personal data protection). You shall refrain, with respect to the personal information to which you access, from any distorted collection or use, and generally, from any act likely to damage the privacy, reputation, respect, image or sensitivity of another user or any other person, by avoiding any libellous, provocative, defamatory, discriminatory comments, malicious or threatening comment, message or text, or which breach the provisions of copyright, image rights, the private life of other people, medical secrecy or secrecy of correspondence . In general, the User undertakes to act respectfully about the other members of the Website.
The User is informed that in the event of a request by the competent authorities SERVIER is authorised to transmit all login data allowing identification of the User, if the latter appears to be at the origin of illegal content or actions.
7.2 Hypertext links
Users and visitors of the website cannot set up a hyperlink towards this site without LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER’s prior express agreement.
7.3 Use of the Website
Users undertake to use the Website:
• in accordance with its intended use;
• for private use, excluding all commercial or promotional activities, or activities for professional, promotional, marketing or commercial purposes;
• in accordance with copyrights and all other types of intellectual property rights, in particular by preserving each indication of copyright or of ownership right mentioned in all elements of the Website which it uses;
• without using a robot or any other automated means to access and use the contents of the Website, and without attempting to impede the Website;
• without attempting to copy it, to reproduce it in whole or in part, to make it accessible or to distribute it or to share it by any means whatsoever with unauthorised third parties.
In addition, the information supplied on the Website is non-contractual and cannot be considered to be offers for services or products.
8. Processing of Personal Data
SERVIER, in its capacity of data controller within the meaning of applicable law in Ireland including Data protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation 2016, may collect and process personal data of Users of the Website as the IP address.
For professionals, we suggest on this Site that you provide us with the information (in particular your name, address, e-mail, profession) which will enable us to send you the documentation you wish and also to download documents and leaflets you choose. If you do not wish to receive documentation or to benefit from our services, you can visit a part of our Site without having to identify or register yourself. If you wish to e-mail us, your e-mail address will automatically be collected, which will enable us to answer your e-mail.
Your personal data collected under this Site is intended for the services and the companies of SERVIER in charge of answering your requests. Your IP address is intended for the personnel of the Data Processing Service specially empowered to process such information and subject to professional secrecy.
The User is informed that its personal data will be used by the services and personnel of SERVIER and of other legal entities in the Servier Group which need to know of it; Suppliers and service-providers of SERVIER, in particular those responsible for hosting the Website, and producing the Website; which may access the Users’ personal data for purposes strictly required for the performance of their task.
SERVIER is obliged to communicate some of your personal data to the competent authorities such as the health authorities.
Pursuant to the regulations in force, SERVIER undertakes to keep Users’ personal data only for the period required to accomplish the purposes. SERVIER may keep the Users’ Personal Data for a longer term, pursuant to that which is authorised or required by the applicable law, or if this is necessary to protect its rights and interests. After this term personal data shall be deleted or archived pursuant to the applicable legal rules.
User has the right to :
• The right to view and to access, to update, to complete and to rectify its personal data;
• The right to have its personal data erased and deleted, on the terms defined by the applicable regulations and legislation;
• The right to withdraw, at any time, its consent to collection of its personal data;
• The right to object to the processing of all or part of its personal data;
• The right to restrict processing of its personal data;
• The right to portability and to have its personal data transferred in a structured format which is commonly used and machine-readable, when this data is subject to automated processing based on its consent;
Each of these rights can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Protection Relay with the following contact details:
• by postal letter to the following address: Servier Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd., 19 George’s Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 ER84, Ireland or Servier (Ireland) Industries Ltd., Gorey Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
For further information please refer to the Privacy Notice in this Website accessible via the following URL: https://www.servier.ie/content/data-privacy-policy
Users are informed that when they browse the Website information may be stored in their browser or recovered from it, generally in the form of cookies. This information can relate to the User, the type of browser used, its browsing preferences, the Website (pages viewed, date and time of login, etc.) or its terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), and is used principally to ensure that the Website is operating correctly.
The User can block the use of all or some of the cookies, or delete cookies previously installed in its browser:
• either via the cookie management configurator available at, to enable it to obtain details on each category of cookies used and/or left on the Website, and to manage its preferences;
• or by modifying its browsing parameters by viewing the help menu of the Internet browser used (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.), in particular in order to accept or refuse all cookies, to be informed when a cookie is issued, to view its validity, its duration and its content, and periodically to delete cookies.
Blocking certain types of cookies or deleting them may affect access to certain functions or pages of the Website or make this impossible, or make certain services offered on the Website inaccessible, for which SERVIER cannot be held liable.
10. Further information
Should you require further information on this terms , please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Servier Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd., 19 George’s Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 ER84, Ireland or Servier (Ireland) Industries Ltd., Gorey Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
11.Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Site is governed by the laws of Ireland All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of Ireland. Any application of the rules of conflict of laws which restricts full application of Irish law is consequently excluded hereby. Consequently, Irish law applies to all Users which browse the Website and which use all or part of its functions.